Indian bow salad
- Servings : 4 Portions
- Dish type : Side dishes
- Preparation : 20 min
- Total : 30 min
- 1 package (375 g) bow-tie pasta
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) 35% cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp (8 mL) curry powder
- 1/4 tbsp (4 mL) Tandoori Masala
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Rinse under cold water, drain and cool completely.
- In a non-stick skillet, brown almonds on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring gently. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream and spices. Add olive oil and mix well.
- Combine vinaigrette, almonds and raisins with cooled pasta. Mix well.