- Servings : 4 Portions
- Dish type : Main dishes
- Preparation : 15 min
- Total : 35 min
- 1 lb (454 g) store-bought pizza dough
- 3/4 cup (190 mL) 35% cream
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 3 tsp (15 mL) Citrus fruits blend
- 1/2 lb (225 g) cooked medium shrimp (shelled)
- 1/2 lb (225 g) crab flavoured pollock
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fennel sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- On a floured surface, work dough into an approximately 10-inch (25 cm) disk and place on baking sheet.
- Spread cream onto the dough. Add onion and 1 tsp of Fennel Fish blend. Season with pepper.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until dough is golden.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, pollock, oil, green onions and the remaining citrus fruits blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Upon removing from oven, top pizza with seafood mixture. Place back in the oven (turned off) for 5 minutes to reheat. Garnish with fennel sprigs and cut into slices.