- Servings : 4 Portions
- Dish type : Main dishes
- Preparation : 20 min (+3 h marinade)
- Total : 30 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, all fat removed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1-1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp roasted tandoori spice blend
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large or 3 small onions, sliced
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- Bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sufficient amount of cooked rice
- Salt and pepper
- Combine yogurt, lime juice, tandoori spice blend and garlic. Add chicken and stir to coat evenly. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate 3 to 12 hours in the fridge.
- Place the coated chicken in an oven-safe dish. Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 30 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking. Check for doneness. Broil chicken for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet set at low heat, brown onions in olive oil so they are still crisp. Add white wine, cream and roasted tandoori spice blend.
- Slice chicken into strips, lay them on the rice, add sauce and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.