Smoked curry chicken
- Servings : 6 Portions
- Dish type : Main dishes
- Preparation : 10 min
- Total : 1 h 15
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp roasted smoked curry powder
- 8 sprigs of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp bragg or tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Using a paper towel, remove skin from chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- In a bowl, combine spices, cilantro, olive oil, bragg sauce and honey. Coat chicken in marinade.
- In a skillet, brown chicken on one side for 1 minute. Turn it over, add shallots and brown for 1 minute. Add chicken broth, cover and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove cover, turn chicken and cook uncovered for another 15 minutes.
Serve on rice or quinoa (or a blend of both) with roasted vegetables.